I hear you, Ed and I'm taking you're advice!!!...

Heading down there next week to put my ear to the ground for any "drum circles" gathering on the beaches. Haven't been down there in ten years, actually long before I bought this 33' Fifth-Wheel with "slide-outs" on both sides of the rig for interior comfort--just me, my 2yr.old Jack Russel, Bella, and my 9 yr.old Cairne Terrier, Tiger! I belong playing at "Hemmingways" down thar! Maybe it'll happen!

I've have spent "way too much time" in east-central Florida (going on my 5th year up here: (Vero Beach, Palm Bay,Melbourne, Rockledge, Orlando...and yesterday, I almost took a beautiful site on Merritt Island, near the Cape....but alas, I found out this morning that it had been rented to someone else for $630-a-month...

So, it was a blessing in disguise as I'll be heading south on I-95 (from Rockledge), April 3rd, and will be able to take advantage of off-season rates when I arrive in the lower keys in a couple of weeks. One thing about Florida is that there are lots of interesting "dives" between any two points on the map.

I remember in 1959, when I played in the back lounge room of the East Inn Playhouse situated on the causeway
from Miami to Miami Beach...and who should be on the premises making fun of the Elite?? Lenny Bruce!!
I had joined Local #655 in Miami and was booked into the same darned place as that "reprobate"!

Some 50 years plus later, I'm still "tickin'" and taking a "lickin"!!

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3