Maybe it's the versions I have and not an issue in the newer ones? I have gotten it to work,
but as I mentioned, it is problematic, at times. I'm not sure what causes it to not recognize
the newer or inserted style changes, when stopped and started with the play button? Often it
would play thru without the changes until I revisited the selected bar/measures where they
occurred.

Interesting development, as I am posting this reply I tried to duplicate the problem and every
instance of style change I made worked flawlessly? Go figure? Maybe it's my computer system
that's acting erratic and not the program?

However, it would be nice if pgmusic would devote some more attention to the midi aspects of
BIAB and revise how somethings work, case in point, right clicking on the desired measures and
having the option to delete or change/edit *all* the data that resides there...I did notice
some options exist by doing that, but not enough of them.

FWIW, I guess updating/upgrading to the latest version might be the way to go, but those on
a budget, that don't need all the current audio enhancements, should warrant support for the
other aspects of BIAB, that are more midi based, too. Ya think?

Still,
Wrkinit

Last edited by Wrkit; 03/27/11 01:23 PM.