Several strategies come to mind.

Fist off, make sure you have a group.

When you create documents in the top right corner is a share button. Silvertones has shared documents and I've looked at them see I see them today, set list, some songs etc.

So when working on multiple things it might be easiest to share with everyone stuff, (Mind you how is some random guy in wherever going to get at your document if it's just um, ok) So you ensure that they only have permission to view, however you can allow some people to edit the documents IF you want.

Now when you do the last document NOTE that it shows the share button, click on the group. The email will go out. You can put the last page as your info page as to what documents you are using. Might be good idea to put something like 2011-Apr-30Song1 as the title or 2011-April-30-READTHISFirst

You can create you final instruction document with a NOTE to go to the Songs or whatever.

It's easiest to experiment. I've hundreds of documents, I still am holding on to a couple of clients who I write final plans for, and some training materials. Takes my mind off stuff. I've just landed a 2 year deal where I do training plans monthly and I finished all 2 years worth in a morning. Good gig, $100 per month per location and they have 4. I use google docs and they can see the training program on my system and download it and print it out.

I'd just mess with things. It becomes obvious after a while.

Use Create on the left side and call it a collection. Lets you bundle stuff.

John Conley
Musica est vita