Hi Rockstar,

Planning center looks okay but it is not free......lol. I recently set up some files for my choir to be able to access, learn songs, and even view video clips of me speaking if let's say I want to conduct a 5 minute training session. Google docs really rock. I just paid a one time $5.00 and added 50 more giggs of upload file size in google docs so I have more than enough space to last me for a while and this is not a monthly fee. It is a one time amount which is awesome. All the others such as Box.net, 4shared.com. dropbox etc....they all charge a monthly fee and ofcourse, if you decide on the free versions, the space allowed is not much and the keep on HOUNDING you through pop up advertisements until you succumb and purchased the Premium version or versions. Not so with GOOGLE DOCS, man !! It is what's up.

And by the way, SILVERTONES, if you are reading, I have a question. How do I rearrange files in a folder in GOOGLE DOCS into the order that I want them? I have a few files in there and I want to have my music files at the top following by my video files at the bottom. How do I rearrange them? I tried dragging them to where I want them to be placed in google docs but this ain't working.

Help me out here somebody !!

Jacobins