Hi Ed, Thanks for checking. I got this response from PG Music support:

===
Hello,

That looks correct. Our Video Tutorial PAK has not been altered since 2009, the videos are sufficient to demonstrate using the 2011 version as the program mechanics and layout have not changed substantially since that date. If you watch the 2010, 2010.5 and 2011 New Features Videos on our website in addition to the ones you have, you will be all set. Sorry for the confusion that may have caused.

Thank you,
PG Music Inc.
===

I know PG Music is hard at work improving BIAB for everyone, but please, to avoid confusion for future customers, please make time to add the latest 2010-2011 tutorial videos into the video tutorial pak that is being sold, and add a note:

"Our Video Tutorial PAK has not been altered since 2009, the videos are sufficient to demonstrate using the 2011 version as the program mechanics and layout have not changed substantially since that date."

A newbie like me who has bought a 2011 version of BIAB would be expecting video tutorials for BIAB 2011. This confusion could cause unnecessary friction, I almost returned this to the vendor. Please don't put your customers through these kinds of situations.

Thanks, J.