Hi Noel.

After reading the said doc, some comments:

Of course this is a very appropriate way to handle a not too complex song structure.

I suppose when doing any modifications is the "fake" mode, the hidden stuff will stay unchanged. This might or might not be wanted by the user.

When playing along with BIAB, following the song can be rather hard, when a "section" starts in the middle of a line, just because the previous section has a second ending. Is there a way to input some kind of "New Line" (just leaving the end of the line blank) so that each section starts at the beginning of a line such as the "feeling" of the song suggests ? Of course this should be active as well in the chord display as in a printed score sheet.

(Some more raving thoughts:

Obviously the "repeats" work similar as I suggested for the "parts" structure, so supposedly this would go together quite well.

It would be nice to allow for parts with multiple endings in a similar way as the "repeats" work, providing part names like "A1", "A2", "A3". When editing the content of a part in "non-fake" view (by this creating a modified part used in this instance), I suppose a new part should be auto-created and the structure would be updated.)

-Michael

Last edited by Michael Schnell; 05/08/11 04:52 AM.