Quote:

I ended up getting TC-Helicon Voice Tone Harmony G-XT. The quality of the vocal effects & harmonies is incredible. ..... No robotic or grainy sounds.Even acapella it's great.I'm totally blown away!!!! Driving the guitar input using a separate track of acoustic guitar from the built in sound card works perfectly. I decided on this unit over the M because:
1. I have the flexibility of having the harmonies where & when I want 'cause I have to push the button.
2. I can turn down the outs from the Audigy card and blend the guitar input track with vocals including the effects and play an "acoustic" solo with just Bass, acoustic & vocals. This will add jobs for me.
3. A USB connection with and editor/librarian for creating/saving effects presets and for firmware updates.

This unit can be had at Same Day Music for $229 & free shipping.

Oh boy! now you got me thinkin...

Today is the big town garage sale so time to haul all my old music junk from years gone by which is gathering dust in my closet out to the driveway and see if I can come up with some quick cash.

anyone want a 4 track Tascam tape recorder from 1986? While priceless in memories of my first recordings, I'm looking for $5 with the BIAB Forum discount, but will take offers.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper