Today I recived my brand new out of the box TC Helicon voiceLIve Touch. It actually arrived several days ago but I have been on the Road and just returned tonight. Set it up - no sound - checked wiring - checked ins and outs - check channel - setup - drivers - chekc DAW - push this, slide that, tap this, double tap that....and on and on for the first 30 minutes starting to get scared - checked the manual - put a headpone jack in and yes there was my voice via the mic so it was at least on....

Then at about the 45 minute mark it was like the clouds parted the sun came through and the little box came to life - OMG! five voice harmony from a choir - voice doubling - verb so thick you could cut it with a knife, angelic upregister harmonies..was that really my voice? Frickin incredible....

Now the final word on Harmonizer is if you have any thoughts of letting your voice enter into your music you have to check this out.

Dan, BIAB2024, SoundCloud Win11, i7(12thGen), 32GB, 1TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD), 2TB Libraries, 1 TB(WD-Black), 2TB SSD(M.2 NVMe SSD)Data, Motu Audio Express, Keystation 61, SL88 Studio, Reaper