A few feature requests:

I've been a PowerTracks user since version 2 for DOS, and I'm currently using PowerTracks 12. I'd like to thank you guys for making a great program, and I'm currently researching to see if I should get the latest upgrade. However, I have been waiting for years for some improvements to the sheet music printing and notation based editing. I never cared much for the audio functions of PowerTracks; I already had other programs for editing audio and wanted the ability to compose MIDI tracks with a notation-based editor. But it seems like development on Powertracks has left notation behind. I find this strange for a piece of software that started out as a notation-based editor and only recently added a piano roll mode! Wouldn't you think that people who prefer to work in notation would also appreciate some better music printing functions?

Otherwise we are forced into buying another notation program and importing midi files saved from PowerTracks. And guess what... after researching the leaders right now (Notion, Finale and Sibelius) I find that they have all the MIDI support I need. As much as I would like to stay with Powertracks, this looks like it might be the end of the road.

Here are a few features that I think would significantly help your case:

- Ability to print more than one track at a time (like a music score)

- Ability to print more than one track on a staff (For instance, a choral arrangement with SA on the treble and TB in the bass clef)

- Support for multi-screen configurations: Powertracks takes up a lot of real estate. I usually like to have 3 or 4 notation tracks open at once, and that takes all of one monitor. The second monitor has the Tracks, Classic Tracks and Bars view open, so it's full. But when I exit the program and restart, it goes back to a single window, non-maximized view and all my windows are in the wrong place and I have to arrange them again. Big hassle!

- One thing that could help with the real estate problem is putting multiple tracks in the same notation window on separate staves, rather than having each in it's own window which doesn't necessarily sync with the others.

- Cutting and pasting in a notation window: pretty much doesn't work, because no matter how you select a region to be copied, when you paste it back in it doesn't paste at the point where the cursor sits. It's usually over about a sixteenth note's value to the right.

Anyway, I don't know if you're interested in fixing any of these items; it seems like you're promoting all the audio features I never cared about, and it also seems like you're letting PowerTracks take a back seat to Band-In-A-Box, which - as a nuts-and-bolts type of composer who doesn't play any instruments but enters all the notes exactly where I want them one at a time - I have no interest in.

If by some chance you were interested in keeping the old customers, hopefully this will be of interest to you.