Hi Steve! I listened to this song and it is very well crafted. I really, really, like it. The words ring so true in so many areas of peoples life. There was a few times in my life that I'd felt that way especially when I was depressed, and I remembered my faith and love for GOD that I was always answered in so many ways from his healing power. I love your new song. I wrote a song called Father of Love that was inspired by the movie the Passion of The Christ. I's about GOD'S love, power and how we need him to succeed in everyday life, at least that is what it means to me. Here is a link so that you can listen to that song. I used traditional instrument's to record it, but it is a very powerful song. Let me know what you think by either posting it here, or leaving a comment on my YouTube Page. Once again beautiful song man...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8qWGkUcre...ture=plpp_video

Music is an expression that is a universal language, Never criticize anybody to harshly. They need time to grow but when they do, they do. Always be kind in what you say and do because the man upstairs is watching.