Quote:

Thanks MarioD for the kind words. In answer to the question about getting songs done so quickly, Biab is a huge part of it. I am more focused on writing, so now I turn anything I hear that stands out into lyrics. I usually take the idea and type it into a program called Lyricist. I then open the internet to rhymezone. Lyricist has a rhyming dictionary but it is not as advanced as rhymezone, I also open the thesaurus. I then open Biab to start entering chords. A few of the songs I actually loaded the demo song in Biab, muted the melody and wrote the Lyrics around it. When I joined the 50/90 challange, it sounded impossible. But like anything else the more you do it, your mind works even when you sleep. A couple of the songs I woke up singing. I usually write the song the night before and then record the vocals and mix the next. I pray for the words as well. Sorry for being so long winded in reply, hopefully this can help someone new to songwriting.

1st of thanks to Mario for asking the question I often thought of but never asked. And thanks for the answer Robert as like Mario, and I am sure many more here on the forum I have always been amazed at your writing skills. Keep up the good work my friend and remember just because I don't always respond does not mean I am not enjoying your work.

Take Care,