Thanks Bob.

Excellent information very well conveyed.I must say that PG would do well to consider a few paragraphs of human - friendly discourse on this very subject since it is highly probable that most of their buyers are pop songwriters. (After all it's not called "Orchestra in a Box"...imagine what THAT would do to sales!)Then again I must respect the immensity of the task that is the undertaking of explaining how to use this program from that paradigm as well as the fact that the entire world of computer technology is not, by nature, friendly to the pre-ET dimension of mental process.(That was a joke but I don't see how to insert an icon here!)It is up to us to figure out the maze. Must say they sure did a fine job putting it together (imagine the dimension of the endeavor!)and on this forum we find our clarity. Nothing but praise for all the fine people at PG who not only created this fine tool but also wisely created and host this superbly crafted platform for us and thanks to everyone here.It's a pleasure to become acquainted with this product,its company and to communicate with some of the really smart,creative, and very helpful people on this forum

Let's keep learning and writing!

Thanks.

Brian