Hi Brian,

Below are some thoughts that occurred to me regarding your problem given all that we've so far been through.

It could be that the "Mute" for "all instruments" was accidentally activated at bar 1. To double check this, go to the Bar Settings on bar 1 and have a look at the very top setting of the Mute/Normal box.

Another possibility is that the style has inadvertently been disabled. If this is the case, it can be seen as a black cross next to the style name. (See picture below.)

To enable the style, simply click in the style name and a menu will pop-up that will allow to you activate the style.

If it turns out that neither of the above is the culprit, the below is what I'd try.

Use F5 to get into Bar Settings (or right-click on the chord sheet) and then "Reset all bars". Now generate the song by hitting the play button and see if any sound is heard. If not, it sounds like the file is faulty.

In this instance, I'd simply open the original saved file (this is the beauty of always keeping the original file intact) and create another version of that original file to work from. (For some reason, every once in a while, faulty files arise. I've found that it's usually a whole lot simpler to re-start from scratch rather than try to find the "why is this so" solution. I know that this approach is a bit of a pain but it is often the quickest solution in the long run.)

Also, before going through and adding the "mutes" and "back to normal" settings, I'd generate the song. This shouldn't make a difference that I'm aware of, but maybe it does. It's worth a try as a different approach.

Hope these thoughts help.

Regards,
Noel.

P.S. You're really starting to learn about BIAB now

Last edited by Noel96; 07/13/11 04:54 PM.

MY SONGS...
Audiophile BIAB 2024