Thanks, Noel.

The problem was that BIAB was failing to create a full and functional copy using "save song as" so I could change the name and not risk my "master".I was getting copies that showed the new name and the chord chart but they would not produce any sound. Also strange was that the file copy was reduced from 93.4 MB to 19.4.

I kept deleting the copies and trying it again. Same. Then I tried unfreezing the tracks before saving and the program locked up so I clicked "end program" and reloaded the master. Everything came back intact so I tried another duplication with new name and that time it worked so I went ahead with the new copy and edited the guitar leaving the shuffle fiddle constant throughout and the end result is an excellent bluegrass track. I'd need a really good band to do better...amazing what this program can deliver...and I'm just getting started!

What happened? Who knows? All's well that ends well! Sounds like a temporary glitch in the anti matter influx sub-quadrant divider to me! Hate it when that happens.

Thanks for your help...again!