Most of my music is testimonial, giving glory to My Lord and Savior Jesus Christ. That is the reason I share it, because I want others to know just how great my life is since Jesus saved me. This is what I would tell you, ask yourself, what is my goal, do I want to have a billboard chart topper, Do I do this because I like performing, do I do this because I just want to share. The answer to that question will tell you what to do with your music, to share or not to share. I would think if you asked everyone on this forum if they have ever had to go to court over copyright infringement because someone on this forum or someone that heard their music on this forum stole their music, I would think the number would be very minuscule, if not zero. I would lean more toward zero. Is that to say it is not possible someone may not steal your music, No. The fact is you are more likely that one of your band members run off with your music, or someone close to you. The only real way to insure you never get infringed is like you say never share. That leaves this question, is a song really a song if it is not heard? Just something for the many forum minds to contemplate. I will add that I have had forum users ask me if they could perform my songs in church and around at gigs. I tell them yes, I only request that they not record and sale them. I have even on occasion sent the song files from biab when I still had them. You see it is all about your goals and aspirations.

My Music Reverbnation
My Music Myspace
Read My Blog

My Tunes

Psalm 57:7 My heart, O God, is steadfast, my heart is steadfast; I will sing and make music.