Thanks all for the kind words. This is the online equivalent of the applause that we performers all appreciate after playing music for a live audience.

I'm so glad that so many people enjoy my work.

Stan, we are still working on the Gospel Fake Book/Disk and it should be ready by the end of the summer.

Trax, you are correct about the melodies. The copyright wanted to charge me up to $2.50 per song to include the melodies/lyrics on the disk. I told them I could buy a fake book for around 10 cents per song, and they said, "Then buy the fake book". So for most of my fake disks, I have an Amazon link to a corresponding fake book. You can load the song, open the fake book, and have an instant party!

I used to sell the Fake Books myself, but Amazon sells them for less than I was getting them wholesale, so instead of selling them myself, I just link to Amazon to save my customers money.

I'm also working on a couple of style disks - and hopefully another fake disk. It all comes down to available time.

I'll try to release them all at once. That simplifies everything and puts fewer promotional e-mails into my customers' in boxes.

Notes ♫

Last edited by Notes Norton; 08/07/11 06:08 AM.

Bob "Notes" Norton smile Norton Music
https://www.nortonmusic.com

100% MIDI Super-Styles recorded by live, pro, studio musicians for a live groove
& Fake Disks for MIDI and/or RealTracks