Quote:

Otherwise, if you are using line-out audio from your synth plugged into an audio input on your M-Audio, then you should be receiving audio and you should see the VU meters. I've got the M-Audio FastTrack Pro and that's how it works for me in RealBand.

1/4" plug I took right out of my Mackie mixer and plugged into the input on the front of the M-Audio. No disrespect or snippy attitude intended, but I know the difference between MIDI data and audio signal.

The track is set as an audio track, and I have used every input option offered by RB at least 3 times. (All of them show as M-Audio 1-2, by the way, is BIAB/RB does not give me any choice outside of the correct one. I pushed that input gain so high I thought my headphones were going to burst just to see if it was WEAK signal or NO signal. The answer was NO signal. Yet, I closed BIAB, booted Sonar, and recorded 8 bars of the B that the keyboard was sending. And that was touching nothing but the computer keyboard. Big X to close BIAB, double click to launch Sonar, new file, audio track, default input, beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep... recorded 16 seconds of it. Closed Sonar, loaded BIAB, created new song, track 1, set to audio, input M-Audio 1-2 stereo, nothing. Then input M-Audio 1-2 mono, nothing. Then it was 2am and I went to bed angry. This was after 90 minutes of digging through FAQ which only showed me how to connect stuff, not how to troubleshoot it when it failed.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.