Quote:

Listen my friend I'm glad it appears sorted out. Let's all learn from this and move on to making music. And helping others with their problems. Have you seen the issues I posted above?

I read all of that and in fact printed it out. It deals mostly with XP as far as the power side of it but the rest is just good computer management stuff.

This is where "the world should be perfect" Eddie comes out. For M-Audio to say "Yeah, we know." without adding "We have a team working on that issue 24/7 until it is resolved" makes me angry. To tell customers who pay $200 for this thing that "it's good enough, and it works, so just accept it with lowered expectations" just doesn't sound like a good business model. At the help desk when I had to tell customers, by management order, "That is a known issue".... I hated that. I once told my bosses "If it is a known issue, find the right people to fix it, lock them in a room and every 6 hours slide pizzas under the door, but nobody leaves that room until this is fixed." Though I suppose the bathroom aspect would be a little problematic.... maybe gallon jugs....

But I am all for leaving this in the rear view. It was a simple issue that I made complicated.

One of my lyrics is "Everybody lives most all of their lives looking for mountains to climb".

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.