Quote:

Mike,

Every once in a while I hear something on local radio that I KNOW was done with BIAB. It's usually the Windows Synth that gives it away.

Had I heard this over the air I never would have given it a second thought. It would blend right in on that jazz station. (You know the one; I just don't recall the call sign.)

Yes, it is a testament to BIAB, but as we all know, you have to know which buttons to push. Being the mixmeister that you are, you certainly know that, and that is some tasty guitar, too. I don't believe I knew you played guitar so well. Nice work.

Richard

Hey Richard, good to hear from you, old friend.

Thanks so much for the compliment on how this came out. Oh yes, one has to know how to push the buttons, know something about arranging, etc. As far as the lead, I've been practicing and very inspired by a couple of new guitars. So, I'm "letting it all hang out". Funny thing is, I just close my eyes and let'er rip.

Thanks again, my friend!

Mike

Cheers,
Mike

My Music * Asus ROG Strix G15CF 32 GB DDR4 4TB HDD + 1 TB SSD NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 8GB Win 11 AKAI EIE PRO Sound Interface. BIAB/RB 2024 UltraPak Build - Latest