Slowly driving myself crazy(er) trying to get sound out of BIAB/RB song dropped to Reaper.

I know I did it once before earlier this year but upgraded Reaper and lost the settings somehow.
Tried old version of Reaper but no luck there either.
Has me stumped.

Have tried (I believe) every conceivable combination of Reaper Preferences>Audio Device Settings and Driver Out but no luck.

I normally use a Line 6 USB Toneport as my Windows XP default Sound Playback and Recording device and BIAB, RB, Ableton Lite, Windows Media Player all play perfectly with that setup.

I do have to switch to SB Audiology in XP Control Panel>Sounds>Audio window to hear playback from Audacity.

The Reaper tracks are not Muted.

With some Preference combinations I can see the Reaper VU meters moving as it plays but no sound either from speakers or headphones.

The Windows XP SB Audiology Volumes are all on, not muted.

Was hoping someone may have a similar XP/Reaper setup that works and could provide their settings to try.

I could use RB or Audacity to mix down but like some of the features (if I could hear them) in Reaper.
Right now, I haven't got a clue (unless it's Col. Mustard , in the Library, with a lead pipe!)

Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
Thanks in advance,
Carkins