Quote:

What are you all talking about?

Eddie, my friend, my buddy and I say that seriously because you remind me so much of a very good friend of mine. Have you ever heard of the manual or forum search? The ACW has been asked and written about extensively and Rharv even did a great tutorial about it. It's in the Tip and Tricks forum. Oh yeah, have you looked at that forum lately? If others want to explain the thing in detail here great but I'm not going to except for this, imagine you have an old recording of your sister playing guitar and singing from 20 years ago. You think it would be cool to put some Biab tracks to it but as you know you have to set the tempo and an old recording done without a click will have wandering tempo so you're lucky if you get more than 5 bars lined up properly until the tempo wanders so bad it's unusable so what to do? Put the recording into the ACW, it will create a tempo map so the new tracks will follow the tempo changes in your sisters recording. Of course it's not that easy, there's some hoops you have to jump through but Rharv gave the whole thing to you on a silver platter. Cool eh?

Ok, ok I was going to be a hard ass about it and not give it to you but just for you here's the link

ACW - setting the tempo

Really Eddie, all you needed to do was to hit "Search Forums>Tips & Tricks>Keyword "ACW"> make it a year and hit enter. Simple. Or make it "All Forums" and be busy reading for a week.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.