Quote:

Have you ever heard of the manual or forum search?

Sure! In fact I used to work with Manuel....

That post was my facetious way of saying "I have never heard of ACW because I never had a reason to look if there was such a thing.

I DID try it for about 30 minutes but the results were not good and I needed to get some other things done. And then someone called and I had to remote into their computer to fix some things. For 75 minutes (of billable time) on a Sunday night....

I likely wont have a lot of use for ACW so I won't spend that much time with it, but I will watch the demo to see what it can do for me.

I just love how the acronyms fly around this 200 mph get-it-done-an-hour-ago world of ours, and everybody walking into a room is supposed to know every acronym just by osmosis. It's like listening to NASCAR people talk and they never seem to say "car" or "crash".

"Yeah we was runnin' a little tight and I had Bubba tweak the drift panels and he tweaked too far and we was then runnin' a little loose and when I came out of number 4 there we drifted a little bit and impacted with the 17 and we touched and...."

Translation for northern people? "Bubba messed up my car and I hit another guy's bumper and we crashed into the wall and now I am here talking to you."

Similar in concept....

Load the VST and the DXi into your DAW and drop from BIAB to RB then go to your control surface...

I am a little slower minded. I still call a control surface a controller, a VST a soft synth... Then again I play buzzword bingo at the staff meetings, so... I won last week with "moving forward", "adding a resource" and "paradigm shift". I was sweating "adding a resource" but then I came out of the number 4 and there it was.... is it cheating if I asked a question that prompted the use of "adding a resource" in the answer?

But back to topic, I loaded a song from my band's CD that is in C and it came out in F and the chords were 75% wrong even in the wrong key. I was, however, quite amazed that it worked at all to take an MP3 and analyze it that fast to print chords on the screen. So I will play with it some more when my brain is not numb from a long day.

(You can probably tell from my posts that I don't take much very seriously... not at this age and this close to the finish line.)

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.