Word to the wise, don't just load up on DAWs, If you already have BiaB, and RB, learn them, push them, create with them. When they Actually reach a limit look for other tools to fill needs.

I own, Reaper, Sonar, MC5, Multitrackstudio, RB, Powertracks, and BiaB, guess what i can get the same results with all of them. You can spend a fortune buying gear, and software, all of which seems to be obsolete in 6 months.

Settle in on a solid interface and run with it. I used a Delta 24/96 PCI card for the last 10 years. It still works great. I only bought eh Tascam for the ability to have a couple friends over and all track to separate tracks.

It is so easy to get caught up in the forum chatter about which DAW is missing which features, and what works better, different, good, bad, and whatever on each and every package out there. Bottom line is that it is not the tools that make the project it is the carpenter.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.