Hi everybody,

I'm new in the forum and newbie in BIAB also.

I'm an spanish experimented musician and DAW-user (Logic, Sonar and Ableton live among others).

I'm also a computer expert, as I work as a computer science teacher.

I do recognize I fell in love with BIAB when I found it "googleing", and quickly bought it in the past week.

I know that facing a new software must be done with some sort of "love", as everyone is used to work with some other DAW and tends to say... oooh this is really bad done... or ...they should have done that this way....

I've been working with so many DAWs not to be in that group of people (...i hope)

My question:

I'm really starting to be scared, as google searchs do not deny what i'm fearing:

"BIAB has the limit of 255 bar per song !!!!"

... please tell me I'm wrong, because I'm starting to think to use the 30-days test payback.

I really like the program, from the musical point of view, but if that's true, as I'm a computer expert, I'm sure it hasn't to be a really hard programming issue.

If I'm right, please (BIAB programmers),DO A PATCH TO FIX THIS!!! I don't really want to have my money back, but I really think this is a major issue.

Thanks, and please, don't get me wrong, I'm not tryng to be rude..... just feeling sad