Thanks a lot for your reply, but as far as I know, there must be room (in terms of bars) even for repetitions.

And not many songs (even pop songs), have that chorus repetition schema, that easy.

Let's talk about a concrete example: Tunnel of love-alchemy version (Dire Straits)... i hope you know it.

===================

In that song there's an intro, but not an intro in the sense og BIAB (few measures), it's a smooth intro with sax and piano, that lasts for at least 32 bars.

After that there's a nice instrumental main theme, played with sax and the rest of the band, that's about 16 bars.

Then a slow down atmospheric piano-guitar dialog, that Knopfler used to enlarge or compress depending on the gig, but usually about 32 bars.

Then the carroussel waltz: 16 bars.

This is the point where the "real song" starts, at least where BIAB would have wanted it to start.

Then some sort of V-C-V-C-drumBreak-V-C structure that lasts about 128 bars.

Then a slowdown, and a progression till the end (once again Knopfler extended or compressed this part depending on the gig), let's say 64 bars in average.

=================

That's a sum of 288 bars (although I think they can be more).

This a "normal-well-known" pop song, that cannot be done in BIAB, unless you set an intro that lasts until the "real-song" starts, and then you can play around the repeat-chorus and coda stuff, but anyway it's a bit unnatural, in the sense of good-workflow in the song-structure creation.

Another problem I found with BIAB (in comparison to the rest of the DAWs I know), is the lack of markers, at least some text above the codas or 1,2 marks.

Sorry, I'm a bit dissapointed. I'm open to hear about anyone's workarounds to solve this (IMHO) major issue.

I also beg the programmers of BIAB (if anyone around here), to please consider my issue for the wishlist.

Am i the only one who thinks that dealing with 255 bars is really few?

Thanks