Alberto, since you're from Spain I assume you speak Spanish. You need to move this to the Spanish forum and have this discussion with the Spanish forum moderator Carlos. He's a Venezuelan guitarist who uses Biab along with other DAW's to create some really extraordinary work. He's posted some demos he created a couple of years ago and they are amazing. He's not only a very good player, he's also a pro level recording engineer, he can tell you exactly how to get the most out of Biab in your native language. He's described his setup both software and hardware and it's pretty complex. He knows his stuff.

My comment to you is that Dire Straits tune is not best suited for Biab. Biab is not a full DAW, it's used to create backing tracks for you to sing or play along with not recreate exact covers of classic songs. If that's what you need you can buy excellent studio produced midi files of anything you want from many different websites.

The song structure that Biab is most used for is the standard AABA type of thing. For large rock operas or 20 minute musical suites with 7 or 10 different sections you need Real Band. If you're having a problem with RB crashing that's a problem with your system config, not RB. You just have to get it set up right and we can help you with that. ASIO has been a bit difficult for some users in past years but it works fine on my new Win 7/64 machine. Note you only need ASIO if you're playing a soft synth live in real time. It reduces the latency. Other than that use MME if ASIO is a problem. I've used RB since day one on three different computers. It's not perfect (what is?) but it certainly does not crash my system.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.