Paule,

I considered Ray to be a dear friend and an inspiration to all of us on these forums. His selfless contributions in terms of sharing his knowledge through his fabulous tutorials will continue to live on in the hearts of all of his many, many friends.

Ray said he used my BIAB tune to “clean his ears out” and would put it on REPEAT and just listen. That is the sincerest complement that a fellow musician could possibly hope to receive. Therefore, click this link to listen: http://www.soundclick.com/player/single_player.cfm?songid=11144065&q=hi and I hope that everybody here that knew Ray will follow suit. I sincerely hope that you enjoy it as much as Ray did, Paule.

I have often considered death to be cruelest to the survivors. Is there anything at all that we, his friends, can do for you, Paule? Collectively, this group can move mountains and has often done so for me. Give us an opportunity to show that “love” is an active verb.

I won’t turn this into a religious topic but, if you want scriptural encouragement, speak to Jehovah’s Witnesses when they next knock at your door. They can ease your mind regarding the condition of our dead loved ones.

Meanwhile, be assured that you are loved by this generous group of Ray’s friends.