Quote:

They have been evicted from public places and parks. They have been beaten by police for no other reason. That's for real, "man".

You think they should be allowed to essentially live there forever? Typical protests like the Tea Party ones and others have the people show up somewhere for a weekend, make their point and go home. These people have been camping out for weeks. Seriously, where would you draw the line? They are disrupting access to public buildings and private businesses including some very important ones like I described. Do you think a week is fair? If so then they should be gone already, no? How about a month? Six months? Six months is not looking farfectched, they're showing no signs of voluntarily leaving any time soon. So what is it, where would you put the limit?

This is just my take on this btw, I don't want to insult you, get into a flame war or anything, we're just having a simple discussion. We're still musician buddies and I mean that sincerely.

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.