They know the problems; they don't know the solutions. By asking for demands you are asking them for solutions and they don't have them.

Problem- the earlier article I posted on congessional audit of FedReserve. 27 Trillion in loans to save banks around the world. 550 billion for US banks was approved by congress. That's quite a large discrepancy in numbers .. yet because the Fed is private no laws were broke. How do you solve that? That's a lot of money leaving the country and with the instability in Europe banking it was risky.

Problem - we bailout large corporations who then (surprise!) give large sums in bonuses to execs. Because of contracts they think this is perfectly OK, most of us agree it is not. Solution? I dunno. Personally I'd let them fail. It's Capitalism! Someone would replace them, they just add to the cost of everything with the speculation anyway (silly rant).

Protesting problems and not knowing the solution does not mean there is no reason to protest.

Problem - too much corporate money influencing elections and therefore laws. Solution? I dunno. But I can see why they are upset.

Problem - cheap labor used overseas to keep profits high while unemployment here soars. Solution? Change import laws and labor laws? .. but corporate put up a lot of money to get who they want in the places they are, so not going to happen.

Problem - a government that is so stuck on being in control that there is no control and no progress. Solution? Replace them .. but how is that going to go over for a talking point when news is contolled by corporate who also funded their campaigns? That's why you see the silly coverage of something that a lot of people feel strongly about.

Problem - BofA donates $45 million to NYPD shortly after the pepper spray fiasco, then starts $5 fee for debit cards. Does not look good to avg Joe.

Lots of problems that have gone on too long and now solutions are very hard. If you have the solution to any of these problems, please speak up. Or even if you think they are not problems .. explain.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome