That does sound bizarre to me. As I mentioned in another thread, I'm an Enrolled Agent and my test was what you would think it should be, taxes, taxes and more taxes plus all the legal stuff associated with them.

Since you guys are describing things I know squat about all I can say is the only way to change things is to get active in local politics. Become part of the local establishment, make your voice heard where it counts.

Keith, thank you for posting your detailed answers because I was going to make the exact same points but you did it much better than I would have.

Mick and RHarv all you guys are describing are the normal problems associated with democracy and it goes to the most often quoted cliche there is:

Democracy is the worst form of government ever created except for everything else.

This is a cliche because it's true. Any other system leads to the collapse of civilization. All any of us can do is swallow hard and become part of the system and work hard on these issues that are important to you personally and try to change things.

To become part of a disorganized mob living in tents with no clear objectives is just a complete waste of time.

Bob

Bob

Last edited by jazzmammal; 11/05/11 08:32 AM.

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.