Thanks Bob, I appreciate you accepting the challenge. I can see your points in a way.
However -
Quote:

When a corp lobbies congress it's on behalf of their shareholders and employees to help them get more work, basically and it's the same for the trades and unions as well.

The $$ amount has gotten out of hand with this. $$ is making laws now for profits (not the good of the country). It's also (in my mind) why noboby is being procesuted for some of the fraud that took place.

Bonuses; once a bailout was needed the contracts are a just technical point to justify it. Fundamentally it was wrong. I wouldn't have accepted them and they shouldn't either. I'm voting for a new mayor that is not accepting a penny for the job. Character is still a viable assett, just not common. There is no 'public sevice' anymore; it's a very profitable career.

Please don't judge my personal decisions on trade and purchasing without knowing. I do my best to consider these aspects when I do business and make purchases. I am rarely the cheapest bid on a job, but you get what you pay for. My clients know this and decide whether to use me or not. I lose a lot of jobs due to price, but also have quite a few return customers because of it. The mirror does not scare me.

.. and yes, there should be prosecution on some of this. The fact that there isn't, is one of the scariest aspects of our current state in my opinion. Banks are not faultless in this; they may have been told to make these loans, but repackaging them and selling them was fraudulent. They are not the victim in this. They perpetuated a lot of it.

As for the Fed; that link was from the senate's .gov site on the first ever audit of the Fed, I think it's trustworthy. That report has been up for quite a while. I'm sure they noticed.

Banks can borrow from the Fed at a fraction of a percent right now, and buy (debt)bonds that pay a couple percent. Why NOT do this? Its guaranteed money. Why loan to a startup when you can borrow 10 million, make 12 million and have to pay back under 11? Just made over a million with no risk. I'll take 300 million please. And another 300 mllion next month.

Anyway, every one of your points still shows things are very wrong with how the country is run right now. You spread the blame, justified some of it, but gave no solutions.
OWS is simply a bunch of people shouting out to point that out. They don't have the solution (just like each of your points did not offer a solution). It still doesn't mean they are wrong for pointing out the problems. The answers are very complicated.
THAT is what I wanted to address. Everyone says "What are your demands??" They don't have demands because they don't have the solution. They just know things are very screwed up right now with no solution in sight. I happen to agree.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome