in the medical profession, there is a commonly stated goal: "First, do no harm"

They understand that when a body is compromised by illness or trauma that the goal is to help it heal, not traumatize it further.

Would it be responsible for a doctor who knows there's a problem but doesn't have a solution, to start plugging up arteries or lopping off limbs to see what happens? Of course not... but that's approximately what protesters who purposefully obstruct business are doing to an already traumatized economy

I don't trust such political movements any more than I would trust a doctor who disrupted my bodily functions in order to treat some dread disease.

That doesn't mean I like the disease, it just means I have more faith in the body's ability to heal itself than I have in the intervention of people who have an agenda that doesn't necessarily include my recovery

The fact that so few people who are interviewed at these rallies have a clue what they are protesting is a red flag to me. It suggests that somebody with an agenda is trying to mobilize the masses through generic discontent in order to create destabilization

Consider what I just said in light of this 1985 interview with an ex KGB agent
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zeMZGGQ0ERk