And what does the other 99% end up with...maybe...TB...it's spreading among the Atlanta protestors....??

"With wintry weather poised to swoop into the cramped outdoor quarters of Occupy Wall Street protesters, it may not be long before more campers catch what's being called "Zuccotti lung."

That's what demonstrators have dubbed the sickness that seems to be spreading among them at an unpleasantly high rate these days: "It's a real thing," Willie Carey, 28, told the New York Times.

I was a stockbroker/financial planner (huh??)...

Trained in NYC'S Merril-Lynch main hdq's. from Jan through April in 1970..with
passing marks on the NYSE/NASDAQ/OPTIONS/COMMODITIES TRADING!? Huh, again!! Yep!

I could write a book about swaps/shortselling/commodities shinnanigans...

I retired in 1990, having by then been hired by Hornblower & Weeks, Dominick & Dominick,
Paine-Weber/...and a couple more...ending up at John Hancock....

Got to the "top-of-the-cock"...and "threw in the sponge"...

What foibles these "stock jockies" have engendered...it was such a great way to make money...
all the banks "climbed over the Glass-Segal Act"...and without catching their breath
"took the doubt out of "derrivatives"...and set forth as "world-connivers" to promote
their wares to the uninitiated...they should all be shot....except me...and Congress????

"As many as a dozen members of Congress and their aides took part in insider trading based on foreknowledge of market moving information on Capitol Hill, disgraced Washington lobbyist Jack Abramoff told CNBC in an interview." "Fable of the Day" So much insider trading, it's widespread! We used to call Allan Abramson,
of the WSJ'd Friday editions of "Heard on the Street"...so as we could "front-ride" on upcoming "scoops" he
could report on the forthcoming Friday edition...Awww...come on...everybody do it!!

Only one survivor of my last brokerage house which specialized in short selling...
his name...Jim Chanos...who later went to NYC to set up one of the most successful
Hedge Funds...Jame (a Harvard Grad who had his first job with our firm, Gilford Securities,
called it "Niconus" after one of his Greek Gods..."Nikonus".

Anyway, he's still going strong as a multi-multi-multi-millionaire...what a crystal ball he had.... Huh?
He sure had this "crap shoot" all figured out!

Yamaha...Motif ES-8, Motif Rack, CS6X
Korg...Karma,Triton Classic, PA-80, M-1+
AkaiSampler-S5000, Roland.. X5080 Rack/G-1000 Arranger
Various Guitars/Basses Amps Pedals Rec.Equip.

Plus, BIAB 2015 and Sonar Platinum 2015 Upgrade from Cakewalk's Sonar X-3