Concerning our banking system in general-
I've been told by banking institutions that I cannot have large amouts of cash and make transactions using that cash. I am required to account for the cash when I make a transaction. I literally had a bank manager throw a fit when I tried to deposit 20k cash into an account. He told me I can not make transactions of that amount using cash without accounting for it.
So I am *required* to let banking/investment institutions hold my money. They then make money on it (or lose it at their free will if investing) and charge me fees when I want to use it.
Sounds like a monopoly of our currency to me.

For the record, the money had been withdrawn from various investment accounts (which in itself involved various fees and penalties paid to the institutions) to avoid further loss. And I 'can not' have my own money?? I *have* to have it in an account somewhere? And pay them whatever fees they want to charge .. AND bail them out when they mismanage it. Something is wrong with this picture.

The money is 'safe' in the system now and I'm not all that happy about it. I feel forced to let them make money on my money and charge me to do so. Please explain what I am missing.

Make your sound your own!
.. I do not work here, but the benefits are still awesome