The guy next door who put out those two TV's that lasted about 3 weeks without getting smacked took them to the 'electronics' recycling depot. When I said something to the guy across the street he said what I think I knew:

"They are inside on Facebook and playing Rambo on some video-game. Kids don't go out to play anymore..."

How true.

My 20 yr. old daughter barely comes up for air. She's even worse than not going out, she's in her room. Didn't the Beach Boys do a song about that?

At least I had the decency to blow up most of my stuff in the garage.

My wife hired a personal assistant. The woman's mother had a job in data entry and the family recently came from India. They did not live in a large city, but she told my wife that in every office, in all of their part of India, you spoke ENGLISH only all day. At first it was hard. But NO ONE actually spoke it well in her office. She's been in the country for 5 years now, left my wife's department for accounting and now is 1 year from her (American equiv. CPA). She's been working on that since before she got here.

Imagine kids being told that when they started work, they had to speak Chinese. Right. Riot right there I suppose. Occupy something.

In France they redistributed the wealth. And the 1% lost their heads. Dangerous stuff once the momentum swings. Maybe they should occupy a Betty Crocker factory. They could at least eat cake.

John Conley
Musica est vita