Quote:

Quote:

Unfortunately what we have is neither democracy nor capitalism, it's an oligarchy run by 1% of the population, the 1% that owns 25% of the money and would like to steal even more from you and I.

Thank you Notes, this post is the reason I started this thread but I didn't want to raise this point myself. True enough, the top 1% of either individuals or organizations do have a growing disproprotionate percentage of wealth in the world but what I want to know is exactly how does that effect you and your business Notes? Exactly what mechanism is being used to steal from you personally and how much do you think was stolen from you last year?

I'm posing this question to Rubberball, Mick and Glenn too. Not starting a flame war or anything like that it's just you guys seem to agree with the "Occupy Wall Street" movement and I'm trying to understand what they and you really want and what you're really protesting against.

Capitalism is what allows you to make a living Notes. It's what provides all us regular folks with jobs. Sure there's plenty of capilist crooks around but still, what exactly do you guys want to happen or think should happen?

Bob

Good question