Eddie, I'm sorry you're having trouble.

SONAR does have adjustments to help with stuttering, but we need the standard info to be able to help you find them. It may be in other posts, but would you mind repeating which SONAR version you have, and give some details about your hardware? You will want to find your soundcard's control panel and play with the buffer settings, regardless of whether audio works in other programs.

You should also report the results of the DPC Latency Checker, to make sure you don't have some other conflict preventing your system from handling audio. SONAR is more sensitive to these conflicts than any other software I use.

As far as BIAB Drag n Drop into SONAR, what you are doing works, but you are making it harder than it needs to be. Try this:

• Click on the DAW Plugin icon

• Select 'Options for DAW Plugins'

• Make sure the first, third and fourth checkboxes are checked. Depending on how you handle MIDI, you might also want that second box checked, but that's not relevant to your problem.

• Also in that dialog box, make sure the Drag Audio pull-down says 'WAV'.

• Then, all you have to do is drag the Combo button into an empty SONAR project, and sit back and watch it work. Be patient, and observe the track names as they alternate changing color.

• The only thing I adjust after that is to check the tempo, and perhaps rename the tracks to get rid of the BIAB-generated names.

BIAB 2024 Win Audiophile. Software: Studio One 6.5 Pro, Swam horns, Acoustica-7, Notion 6; Win 11 Home. Hardware: Intel i9, 32 Gb; Roland Integra-7, Presonus Studio 192, Presonus Faderport 8, Royer 121, Adam Sub8 & Neumann 120 monitors