Hello Forum again.

I hope I don't screw this up this time! I decided to take the advise of other forum members and just post 1 song at a time, especially when soliciting feedback. I also narrowed down my selection by picking originals that utilize BIAB midi or real tracks. I wasn't sure which song is "best" because I may like one song for it's unique style in Jazz and another for its unique style in Country or Rock. As I said on another post, I like to dabble in a lot of styles but I definitely am not that great at any one style.
So here it goes. "Meet Me By The Mistletoe" is a simple original old style Jazz ballad. I also love the new jazz original compositions of others on the forum. Anyway, I played the piano and string parts on song and did lead and background vocals. I tried not to overplay and keep my solos simple and melodic. I am kind of rusty and I probably need to redo some parts. I am also not a good vocalist so to tackle a Jazz ballad is definitely outside of my comfort zone. I utilized the Jazz Ballad real tracks 18 (Rhythm section and real tracks 19 (lead instruments-Trumpet) in this case. Thanks again for any advise or tips you can give me. My only motivation is to have fun and get better. It is kind of like golf. How can you keep having fun if you at least don't get somewhat better in time. The details and lyrics are listed below.

Meet Me By The Mistletoe

Genre-Jazz Balled
Rod Moore-Lead and Background vocals True Pianos Kompakt Large String Ensemble
Neil Swainson-Acoustic Bass set 18 RT 481
Oliver Gannon-Rhythm Guitar set 18 RT 484
Don Clark-Trumpet soloist set 19 RT 495
Craig Scott-Drums Real Drums set 3 JazzBrushesSticks