Rah rah Matt. I agree. Been lurking in this thread and mus admit that the complaints are not new and in my opinion not any I have. I don't consider the interface to busy. I like everything on top in 2 or 3 different places if that's the way it is. I also don't think that BIAB is supposed to take the place of a full fledged DAW. It could be argued that Real Band is supposed to but I haven't even begun to get my head into it as I have Pro Tools and Sonar X1 and Reaper to get my heard around first. I also agree that PG has done an amazing job of answering wish lists items that fit into the overall scheme of what BIAB is and always has been, an auto generating accompaniment tool. I also appreciate the fact that when I have a real question that doesn't seem to be answerable on the forum I can call a support number that has actual techies on my program that actually help me. Another huge plus is the fact that very seldom do I have to wait a long time on hold to get the help I need. (Except when they are having a sale and they do tend to get backed up then)

My only real complaint is the development team might be to good. I know the best and most econimiclal way to update is once a year but every 6 months they come out with something I can't wait 6 months to get my hands on and they end up getting into my pockets every summer and every Christmas. Guess I'll just have to get used to it.

BTW just found this in a tutorial:

The basic difference between Band-in-a-Box and other accompaniment software in the marketplace today is that Band-in-a-Box is a random pattern player as opposed to a Multi Track MIDI recorde

Once this is accepted the rest kind of falls into place.

Last edited by earl kirby; 12/06/11 10:40 AM.

Dell 610 dual Monitor, win 7-10, Sonar Plat, ProTools 10 & 11, Reaper 4, BIAB/real Band 2022, Easy Drummer, Superior Drummer, Kontact Essentials, Personnel Orchestra, Korg Legacy Analog & Digital