Quote:

Actually Peter the thanks should go to you and the rest of the PGMusic staff. BiaB an extremely useful tool! It has kept me and I’ll bet a lot of other musicians playing and recording. I have learned a lot about musical genres that I couldn’t have explored without it. It is a great learning, practicing, recording and live playing piece of software that just keeps getting better and better.

Then to put the icing on the cake you have set the bar for customer service and satisfaction so high that I know of no other software company can even come close.

Keep up the outstanding work and thank you very much - MarioD

Very well said, Mario.

As a songwriter without an actual 'band', BIAB has enabled me to put 'form and structure and genre' to all my lyrics, in addition to enabling me to explore different possibilities for each of those things.

I really didn't know how I was going to do it before I found BIAB. Now when I do assemble the instrumentalists, my songs are basically ready to go!

The DAWs and the notation programs and the audio editing programs and the MIDI editors and the virtual instruments and FX are all useful tools, but none do what BIAB does.

I just watched "Social Network" last night, and in the end Mark Zuckerberg and Facebook prevailed over the wannabes and parasites because of the obvious excellence of his idea/product, and I couldn't help thinking about BIAB, and how unique and empowering it is.

Great concept, Peter.

These awards are a great idea, even if my songs didn't get one. Congrats to all the deserving winners.

Kent K

Last edited by kerkenat; 12/15/11 03:11 AM.

If ever a man had it all, it would have to be me, and ooh I love you

Climax Blues Band