Quote:

I would like the option to increase the ticks per quarter note above the current 120, to as much as 960. This would allow me to edit note timing in the same numbering system that I use in SONAR and other software. In SONAR, this setting is on a per project basis, which would correspond to a per song basis for BIAB.

Matt, I hate to get on you about anything because you're one of my favorite people here but didn't you read Peter's very detailed essay about this? He goes into very specific reasons why that would be a waste of time within Biab but they might make it an export option. No need to post a link, it's the second sticky at the top of this forum right below this thread.

Call me stupid and it may be deserved but all of us regulars know full well that Biab is a midi based program to begin with. When Peter asks about "midi specific ideas" at the top of the Wishlist forum to me it's more than obvious he's not asking about regular Wishlist items, he's asking about midi specifc items like I mentioned. Of course the whole program is "midi based" that's a given. If he wanted a wide open discussion about anything and everything we can think of well, we're already in the Wishlist forum and we all know he reads it so what's the point?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.