Quote:

No what i'm suggesting is they could have built the Synth right into BIAB so the midi sounds would come out sounding right from the start. And I do understand that the price would have to be set higher and I'm sure there would be a market for that kind of unit don't you think ?

It's already there, Greg. Look at the home page, they sell Music Creator so you can get Rolands TTS-1, the Coyote Forte DXi, both for $40, Garritan JABB for $169 and the Ketron SD2 for $399. What more do you want? Apple includes Garageband and the sounds are decent but it's not going to scare Ketron users or me with my new Kurzweil PC3. No other DAW I'm aware of includes a high quality softsynth with the program. Sonar includes the TTS-1 but that's hardly a high quality synth, Reaper? Cubase? Reason has it's own stuff but look at the cost.

Sounds are up to the user, you can simply run a midi cable from your keyboard and then Biab will play that. Where's the problem?

Bob

Biab/RB latest build, Win 11 Pro, Ryzen 5 5600 G, 512 Gig SSD, 16 Gigs Ram, Steinberg UR22 MkII, Roland Sonic Cell, Kurzweil PC3, Hammond SK1, Korg PA3XPro, Garritan JABB, Hypercanvas, Sampletank 3, more.