Two little things -- both technical, both extremely important.

Tim, John is exactly correct, although he didn't mention that you have to make ARIA the default VSTi. Then, just as with Coyote Forte, all the MIDI tracks are routed to ARIA unless you insert another VSTi in the mixer.

Bob, we can use all of GIO's power in BIAB. Between the fact that a style can put in MIDI CC commands, and that we can edit frozen MIDI tracks ourselves, we can do all of it. I just did it myself to confirm it: played a MIDI song, froze the guitar track, went to the Piano Roll, drew a new Pitch Bend for it, and played it again. Pitch bent.

All we have to do to use a lot of the stuff in GIO is add CC#1 Mod Wheel controls in the right places. Seems like a very very good use of A-B-C-D styles, e.g., Beethoven Crescendo instrument. -- A builds to a 1-bar crescendo (basically a swell), B to a 2-bar, C to a 4-bar, D to an 8-bar.

(I'd written "Beethoven Crescendo style" up there, but realized that having different instruments in a style combining to create the full orchestral effect might actually be easier. Don't need the Beethoven Horns? Mute 'em. Want double the high strings? Assign an open instrument to double it up.

(I like the potential here.)

Best,
Tom Smith
Win10/64 • i7-8700K • 24 GB RAM
BIAB 2024 • Reaper 7 • Izotope MPS
AKG C1000S • IK iRig I/O Pro