Hi, thank you !
About the reletive minor : of course, but I thought that maybe, as obviously there was something wrong with the "C" (major) option, trying some Am would maybe sort things out. I uninstalled and reinstalled PT, same problem. My trials seem to be in C, there are no sharps or flats at the key signature, and when I click there I read "C". "C" also on the toolbar and in "Options/Key Signature". If I try another key signature, I also get loads of unnecessary naturals. I imported a MIDI file, notation showed all right. I started a file inserting notes with the mouse, notation showed all right. I tried recording a new file, unwanted naturals all over the place.
Then I turned off my A-33 MIDI keyboard and turned it on again, althought it gave perfectly normal results in two other sequencers.. Played a few notes. Notation showed OK. Ten I loaded a file which had showed unnecessary naturals. And the track showed OK in Notation. Then I recorded a new file : junk again.
Other trouble : when I try to import a Band In A Box song, having selected "Band In A Box" Songs (?G?), I get an error message "Not a PowerTracks .SEQ file". I also get "Access violation at adress .... in module 'pwt.exe" when I open a track I just recorded.
I feel a bit depressed...