I have Sonar X1 Essentials, nice. powerful, and useful, but I still use RB far more often.

I own Reaper 4.14, Nice Powerful, useful, I still use RB far more often.

I own Multitrackstudio, Nice, Powerful, super stable, and useful, i still use Rb more often.

The above three are all very good applications. MTS is one of the most stable,a nd simple productive DAW software packages i have ever touched. The problem is is does very little in the way of music creation, other than midi note addition thru piano roll or the like, and audio it is a very smooth audio auditor, but does not generate anything that even resembles a RT. If I created everything in BiaB, and did not have RB I would move it there more often than not.

Reaper is a deep powerful app, i love it's routing capability, and the light touch it has in it's footprint. It also is a dream to mix with, but guess what it does not generate a thing. Sure you can add midi notes, and record audio or add looped content, but so can almost any DAW software.

Sonar X1 is far more stable than i was led to believe, and is a very powerful app to mix audio, and process midi in. It is very familiar to me since i started in a Cakewalk app. Once again it does not generate files other than to build with midi, or record audio, and mix.

RB might not have every tool that these other apps have, or at least a few of them are not quite as sophisticated (yet), but it does generate, and it will build and work with midi, and you can record and edit audio, and you can do 99% of what you can do with the other apps. So why switch for just one or two features, that most likely have work arounds anyway. I just keep this updated and watch it grow.

Lenovo Win 10 16 gig ram, Mac mini with 16 gig of ram, BiaB 2022, Realband, Harrison Mixbus 32c version 9.1324, Melodyne 5 editor, Presonus Audiobox 1818VSL, Presonus control app, Komplete 49 key controller.