When It Rains It Pours
(Seen On A Box Of Morton Salt)

I contacted Synleor, makers of Visual Vox and Harmony Improvisator (my letter below) and I received this wonderful reply today. You can bet that I will be promoting PG Music products every step of the way.

What do you think, my friends?

Dear Don,

Thank you very much for your message. Synleor is more than happy to support your project!

It sounds like a fantastic thing and I am sure that many people who are in similar situations as you will greatly benefit from what you do.

We would therefore like to provide you with free copies of both Harmony Improvisator and Visual Vox.

The following promotional code will give you a 100% discount on the purchase. So please go to our website and follow the standard purchasing process but make sure to fill in this code in the respective field. With that you should get both for free. If there are any problems with this procedure please let us know.

Your code is: XXXXXXX (Masked)

We would be very interested to hear from time to time how you are progressing with this exciting experiment.
Please feel free to contact us any time if you have any questions.

We wish you all the best for your project,

Ruth

Synleor
www.synleor.com

My letter to Synleor:

Name : Don Gaynor

E-Mail : XXXXXXX (Masked)

Subject : Experiments In Speech Synthesis

Message : I am a mute as a result of a stroke. I communicate via a DynaVox speech synthesis device. I am a composer and formerly a singer/guitarist. I am striving to convert digital speech from my Dynavox into some semblance of singing. Are you willing to support my experiments by contribution of your Visual Vox and Harmony Improvisator software in exchange for my promotion of your products through the U. S.Veteran's Administration?

Dynavox is preparing a "Success Story" about my life and I am confident that you would benefit from the positive exposure. Additionally, I have the support of Dr. Peter Gannon of PG Music, creators of "Band In A Box" music composition software. I am confident that SYNLEOR would tangibly benefit from my experiments.

Thank you for your consideration.

Donald J. Gaynor, Sr.