To be honest, the people who sell that software paint a far more drastic situation than is true int he real world. Anybody with a thimble full of common sense will NEVER get a virus. I don't run any antivirus software. I am behind a router and LAN IPs are not routable, so nobody can force their way onto a 192.168.xx.xx address and plant anything there. And if I don't know you, your email gets deleted without even a first look. I don't go to web pages with offers for a bigger penis, a list of hot women in my area who want to hook up, to see if I won the AOL "Email Address Sweepstakes", to see photos of a dead Bin Laden.... you get the idea.

My ex wife was the nosiest human being on earth and was CONSTANTLY opening garbage emails because they had an enticing subject line.

The more recent one is "Your credit score may have change." One big one was "I am very upset about Tuesday." and she would say "Geeeee.... what happened Tuesday?" and open the email. 4 1/2 years of teaching and warning....

That firewall is a DEFENSIVE software. If you are running your music software it is sitting idle using 0% of your CPU. It does not randomly invoke itself and start scanning drives looking for trouble. It WILL come into play if you get an email in, but you know better than to be on the internet while working, right? Better still, set up a dedicate computer and don't even have your music computer online. A lot of us here do that. Mine HAS a wireless NIC in it but it is disabled while I am working. You will get that very advice from many users here.

I am using the new 1040XTRAEZ form this year. It has just 2 lines.

1. How much did you make in 2023?
2. Send it to us.