Cita:

I take it from the other comments that you are playing the guitar... is that correct? If so, nice job! Your tone and style merge perfectly with the backing tracks you put together

My only observation (personal preference actually) is that I'd have liked to hear the guitar drop out briefly while another instrument or two filled in. No matter how good an artist plays his instrument, ear fatigue starts to set in after about two verses.

Hi Pat, perhaps is not clear in my post. The song is not a finished song, is only a not edited long solo over the chords changes, searching for melodics ideas for the song. For finish I will add (I suppose) a B part and some arrangemment for add other colors and avoid fatigue.

I do not agree in the limit of only two choirs of solo.
One of the influences of jazz is freedom to do long solos that allow the development of the creativity of the musician. Of course fatigue depends on the quality or the inspiration of the soloist.
I never get bored with long solos from Pat Metheny, Larry Carlton, Bil Frisell, John Coltrane and many others, ... off course they are geniuses.

Thanks for your interest