Quote:

Quote:

Having a bad day or something?

Nope. Just an observation.

Well, you're plain wrong. And your comments are an insult to the people who frequent this board, but then they were meant to be of course.

I've been here a while and there's no mutual admiration society. If work merits it then it will be commented on and congratulated, whomever posts it. If help and advice can be offered to improve things then that happens - every day here. If none of those are possible for some reason then a reply may not be offered.

I personally follow the principle evinced be Thumper in Bambi: "If you can't say something nice, don't say nothing at all." For example, if someone posts something utterly dreadful and I can't hear any redeeming features or find any way at all of offering tips for improvement then I won't respond. I would not dream of hurting someone with a comment such as, e.g. "Wow, that is just painful, out of tune, derivative, boring, too long, badly mixed. Keep trying, your next one will surely be better." Making music is too wonderful and enjoyable to deter anyone from doing it. We're all somewhere different on the learning curve and I will not do anything that might deter someone from continuing their journey. But I like helping people and if I think I can I have a try.

Apologies to the original poster for hijacking the thread. This should have been on a separate thread.

Songs web site
YouTube Channel
BIAB 2019
Cakewalk by BandLab
Studio One 4