Hello,

I take advantage of the message of KarenZ to evoke also a wish : that the talented developers of some 3000 styles already proposed by PG Music use their know-how to open BIAB a little more towards the world of the classical music and its instruments.

I think that this opening is wished by numerous users of BIAB who would appreciate, in their own styles of compositions, to add ropes, piano, wind instruments or choirs to their themes.
This overhang would be a wealth for the inspiration or the creativity of the users of BIAB when we know the craze of numerous composers and music creators for the virtual instruments or the plug-ins directed Classic (Garritan, VSL, 8DIO, Orchestral Tools, …).

The "Classic" deserves better than 56 styles or hundred of instruments Midi at present available.
Mozart and the others begin to regret not having been born a little later when they notice the possibilities offered today for the musical composition !
PG Music cannot make that for them.
And to me, Neanderthalist creativity musician but with the INTEList and BIABist Audiophile technology, even less !

That’s all folk and don’t forget to boogie !
(Words & music by T. Avery & B. Hite)

Musically,
JMD.

ps : thank you for being friendly with this text translated by the language of Gabriel Fauré towards that of Henry Purcell via Reverso